Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2012 -- Digging down: Rising oil prices will spur demand, but drilling bans will limit growth
Revenue growth for this industry is prone to bursts of progress due to the often unpredictable nature of oil and gas extraction. The growth in industry activity will expand consistently during the next five years, though it will slow in the later stages in response to the re-imposed moratorium on some new offshore oil leases on the US East Coast and eastern Gulf of Mexico.
Firms in this industry provide support services on a fee or contract basis to companies involved in mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction. Industry operators may also provide services such as drilling, taking core samples and making geological observations at prospective work sites. The vast majority of industry revenue comes from oil and gas extraction markets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nabors Industries Ltd., Helmerich & Payne Inc., Patterson-UTI Energy Inc., Halliburton Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Business Confidence in the Global Mining Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Sustainability Management in the Mining Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Mining Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- The Canadian Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Metallic Minerals in China to 2015: Market Profile
- Coal in China to 2015: Market Profile
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Non-Metallic Minerals in China to 2015: Market Profile
- The Indian Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Mexican Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015