Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2012 -- Mobile Commerce is both an opportunity and a threat to carriers as many third parties seek to offer alternatives to network operator based offerings. Competitors include established players such as PayPal as well as many start-up companies. Incumbent operators face the threat of Google and other larger players that wish to dominate this large market opportunity.
In addition, carriers are faced with decisions regarding various technologies, solutions and approaches. There is also a need for careful consideration with respect to the cross-over between mobile advertising/marketing and mobile commerce. Carriers must therefore consider everything from Near Field Communications (NFC), 2D Bar Codes, Abbreviated Dialing Codes, Short Messaging and other customer interface approaches to mobile wallet, integration with financial institutions, debit versus credit, and more.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research provides analysis of the major technologies, systems, solutions, applications and players. It also analyzes the relationship between mobile advertising/marketing and mobile commerce and answers the question why carriers cannot have one strategy in isolation from another. Carriers must have an integrated strategy to be successful as digital media, content, advertisements/marketing, applications, and commerce evolve to become increasingly mobilized. This research provides critical analysis and recommendations for wireless services to assist them in infrastructure, application, OSS integration, and partnering decisions associated with mobile commerce.
- Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Software Developers
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers
- Social Commerce Vendors
- Handset and Tablet Manufacturers
- Mobile Payment Service Providers
- Content and Applications Aggregators
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising Providers
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Strategies for Increasing Share in MVAS Market in BRIC Countries
- Top Revenue Mobile Commerce Applications 2011-2016
- Mobile Commerce 2012
- Strategies for Increasing Share in the Mobile Value Added Services Market in China: Market Profile
- Strategies for Increasing Share in the Mobile Value Added Services Market in Brazil: Market Profile
- Mobile Commerce Technologies
- Strategies for Increasing Share in the Mobile Value Added Services Market in India: Market Profile
- Strategies for Increasing Share in the Mobile Value Added Services Market in Russia: Market Profile
- Mobile Social Commerce: Social Media + Mobile Commerce Creates Market Opportunities
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the BRIC Countries