Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2012 -- Movies & Entertainment: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Movies & Entertainment industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global movies & entertainment market grew by 0.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $90.1 billion.
In 2016, the global movies & entertainment market is forecast to have a value of $93 billion, an increase of 3.3% since 2011.
Box office is the largest segment of the global movies & entertainment market, accounting for 37.3% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 41.1% of the global movies & entertainment market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music. The movie box office segment is valued as the revenues received by box offices from total annual admissions. The home video segment covers sales of Blu-Ray, DVDs and VHS at end-user (retail) prices including paid video downloads. The music segment is valued as the revenues accruing from the sale (at retail prices) of recorded music in any physical or digital format, but excludes revenues from live performances. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Media: Global Industry Guide
- Global: Media Industry Guide
- Media - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Media - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Broadcasting & Cable TV: Global Industry Guide
- Media - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global Movies & Entertainment
- Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016
- Music, Video, Book, Stationery, and Entertainment Software Specialists in Global: Market Guide to 2016
- Specialist Retailers in Global: Market Guide to 2016