Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2012 -- Lighter load: Offshoring will dampen growth, despite stronger demand for lighter metals
Nonferrous Metal Foundry Products Manufacturing in the US
Lighter load: Since this industry relies on demand from the industrial sector, especially automobile manufacturing, the trend toward more eco-friendly vehicles made of lightweight materials are a boon to the Nonferrous Metal Foundry Products Manufacturing industry. Coupled with moderately rising nonferrous metal prices, things are looking up for this industry. However, continued offshoring will put a dent in domestic performance.
This industry primarily melts and pours nonferrous metals into molds of a desired shape to make castings. The castings are made from purchased metals or in integrated secondary smelting and casting facilities. The main nonferrous metals used by the industry are aluminum, copper, magnesium, titanium and zinc.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Ladish Co. Inc., Koch Enterprises Inc., Ryobi Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ferrous Metal Foundry Products in the US
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Sujana Metal Products Limited (513414) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Nonferrous Metal Rolling & Alloying in the US
- Global Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market by Raw Materials, Sizes and Shapes, Applications, Price Trends and Forecast, 2011-2016
- Metal Construction Material Products in the G8 to 2016: Market Guide
- The French Packaging Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Chinese Packaging Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Construction Material Products in the G8 to 2016: Market Guide
- The Canadian Packaging Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015