Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2012 -- The number of smokers in the US continued to decline, falling another 0.3% in 2011 despite a growing population. For those looking to quit, NRT smoking cessation aids continued to be a popular choice to help with the difficult process. In spite of this, current value sales of NRT smoking cessation aids remained flat in 2011, displaying only marginal growth. This stagnant performance in spite of continued consumer interest in these products was attributable to the rising popularity of private...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Kingdom
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Switzerland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Morocco
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Italy
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovakia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Finland