Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Introduction
Online Retail in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom online retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The online retail sector consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of retail goods via online channels, valued at retail selling price.
- The UK online retail sector had total revenues of $52.5bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- The electronics segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $11.5bn, equivalent to 22.1% of the sector's overall value.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $75.2bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom online retail market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom online retail market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom online retail market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom online retail market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Online Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Food Retail in the United Kingdom
- Online Retail in the United States
- Internet Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Global Business Travelers' Online Shopping Habits, 2012-2013
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide
- The UK Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?