Fast Market Research recommends "Personal Care Appliances in Turkey" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- In 2013, seven million units of personal care appliances were sold in Turkey due to a growing emphasis on body grooming, as the population faced rapid urbanisation. Yet more importantly, there was a significant shift from manufacturing to service jobs in large cities, requiring Turkish consumers to take good care of their looks to remain neat and tidy.
Procter & Gamble Tuketim Mallari Sanayi Ltd led personal care appliances in 2013 with a 42% volume share due to its strong presence in oral care appliances. The brand Philips has established strong awareness among Turkish consumers due to its presence in the country since the early 1990s. Philips also comes in a wide product range covering almost all categories within personal care appliances, and these products are available through a number of different channels to reach consumers. Procter & Gamble Tuketim Mallari Sanayi Ltd has a strong presence in oral care appliances products under the brand Braun Oral-B, which is offered in a wide variety of battery and electric-powered toothbrushes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, value sales of personal care appliances in Turkey are expected to grow at a constant CAGR of 6%, while volume sales are set to grow at a CAGR of 3%.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Turkey?
- What are the major brands in Turkey?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Denmark
- Personal Care Appliances in Poland
- Personal Care Appliances in the Netherlands
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Thailand
- Personal Care Appliances in Portugal
- Personal Care Appliances in Mexico
- Personal Care Appliances in Singapore
- Personal Care Appliances in Morocco