Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- Phoenix is one of the major economic centres in the US Southwest thanks to its good geographic location, trade and tourism activities. The city is also a hub of outsourced activities in business services. Strong economic potential, cheap housing and mild climate has led to particularly rapid growth of Phoenix's population - it is forecast to reach 4.8 million people by 2017, compared to 4.3 million in 2012.
Euromonitor's City Review report
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cities market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- City of Seattle-City Light Department - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Phoenix Solar AG (PS4) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Siam City Cement Public Company Limited (SCCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Smiths City Group Limited (SCY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company (KCLI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Kyungdong City Gas Co. Ltd. (012320) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- City Holding Company (CHCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (FCE.A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (GPXM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Phoenix Mills Limited (PHOENIXLTD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review