New Financial Services research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2014 -- The Colombian government continues to be very active, and is strengthening its subsidy programmes for the underserved population as part of its social development policies. However, pre-paid cards are losing shine as a means of payment within these programmes (Familias en Accion, Jovenes en Accion, Colombia Mayor). Instead, the government assigned a third of the processing of subsidies to newer mobile wallets (Daviplata) through the most recent public tender. Once not interesting to the private...
Euromonitor International's Pre-Paid Card Transactions in Colombia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Closed Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions, Open Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pre-Paid Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emerging Opportunities in Colombia's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Colombia Prepaid Cards: Market Update
- Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast in Colombia to 2017: Market Profile
- Credit Cards Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Brief
- Financial Cards and Payments in Colombia
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid Cards Market in Indonesia: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Argentina's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Russia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid cards Market in Turkey: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends