Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2012 -- Taking care: The threat of a shortage will loom as demand for primary care doctors strengthens
Primary Care Doctors in the US
In short supply
The threat of a shortage of primary care physicians may inhibit the industry over the next five years, despite an increase in revenue. Healthcare reform will play a major part in this, by boosting demand for industry operators as the number of insured people grows. Still, revenue will continue to grow, stimulated by an incentive program for Medicare and strong overall demand.
This industry includes primary care doctors that have the degree of MD (doctor of medicine) or DO (doctor of osteopathy). These doctors are primarily engaged in a practice based on a broad understanding of all illnesses, and do not restrict practice to any particular field of medicine. Industry operators are trained for comprehensive first contact and continuing care for persons with any undiagnosed health concern.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Primary Health Care Ltd (PRY) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Wound Care Management Market to 2018 - Advanced Wound Care Modalities and an Expanding Patient Base Create Significant Growth Opportunities in Emerging Countries
- Hip Reconstruction Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Europe Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017- Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others
- United States Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others
- Asia-Pacific Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others
- Global Biomaterial Market (2010 - 2015)
- Personal Care Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016