Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Q1 2012 Energy Market Monitor Germany", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2012 -- This brief provides a PESTEL (political, economic, social, technological, environmental, legal) macro-environmental indicator analysis, focusing on issues pertinent to the German B2B electricity sector.
Scope of this Report
- Find out about the major developments in vertical customer segments, including the automotive, manufacturing, chemical, and retail sectors.
- Find out about customer developments and the competitive environment.
This brief provides up-to-date analysis of the factors impacting suppliers in the German energy retail market.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the major developments for key large energy consumers?
- What are the major developments in the competitive landscape?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Q1 2012 Energy Market Monitor Sweden
- Q1 2012 Energy Market Monitor Netherlands
- Nuclear Energy Annual Deals Analysis 2012
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Power Annual Deals Analysis 2012
- Duke Energy Corporation (DUK) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- ABB Ltd. (ABBN) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile