Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2012 -- Range Resources Corporation (Range Resources) is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of crude oil and natural gas assets in several regions of the US. The company's operations can be divided into four areas: Midcontinent, Marcellus shale, Appalachian and Southwest. The Midcontinent division consists of areas such as Mississippian, Cana-Woodford, St. Louis, Ardmore Woodford and Granite Wash, with a combined estimated resource potential of 6 to 9 trillion cubic feet equivalent (tcfe). The resource potential of its Marcellus shale assets are anticipated by the company to be 24 to 32tcfe and the areas included under the Marcellus division are the southwest and northeast areas. The other divisions have an expected combined resource potential of 14 to 19tcfe and these include areas such as Upper Devonian shale, Wolfcamp, Penn Shale, Avalon/Bone Springs, Berea, Big Lime and Huron Shale. As of December 2011, the company had a total reserve base of 842.3 MMboe, of which around 47.5% came from developed oil and gas reserves.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Range Resources Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Range Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2011
- Range Resources Corporation (RRC) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Range Resources Corporation (RRC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Hess Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2011
- Toreador Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2011
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company, Company Intelligence Report
- International Frontier Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2011
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report