New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- The BRIC Renewable Energy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC renewable energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC renewable energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the renewable energy industry and had a total market value of $210.6 billion in 2012. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.8% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the renewable energy industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $92.1 billion in 2012. This was followed by China, India and Russia with a value of $90.1, $21.4, and $7.0 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $165.8 billion in 2017, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $106.9, $35.9 and $8.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC renewable energy market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the BRIC renewable energy market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC renewable energy market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2013