Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2012 -- Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Restaurants, Bars and Canteens market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
- Mexican restaurants, bars and canteens grew at an average annual rate of 5% since the beginning of the review period, stimulated by increasing household purchasing power, the pace of hectic urban lifestyles and development of foodservice outlets’ offers and menus, attracting increasingly more customers.
- Total value sales for restaurants, bars and canteens reached Mx$267 billion in 2011, which was 62% more than at the beginning of the decade. Throughout these years, Mexicans’ disposable income nearly doubled, making more consumers available to dine out and explore foodservice outlets in the country. In 2011, households accounted for 88% value share, exhibiting a 5% average annual increase of expenditure on restaurants, bars and canteens services since 2000. Apart from growing income, an upward consumption trend was consistent with rapid urbanisation processes – increasingly more Mexicans are tending to move to the bigger cities of the country, looking for better living conditions. In this environment, it is natural that they contribute to public catering services since it is the most convenient option for those who are working. Besides, the evolvement of fast food also increased the share of people who can afford to dine out, since this type of food is usually cheaper, although not so good for one’s health, especially in the case of Mexico, which is estimated to have the second most obese population in the world. Throughout the review period, business expenditure on catering services increased by 4% annually on average, reaching a 12% value share in 2011. This positive trend was also due to the improving situation of the country’s economy and more frequent business trips.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars, Canteens, Catering and Other Eating Places, Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Restaurants, Bars and Canteens market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Restaurants, Bars and Canteens in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- Restaurants, Bars and Canteens in Australia: Industrial Report
- Made-up Textile Articles in Germany: Industrial Report
- Domestic Appliances in Germany: Industrial Report
- Restaurants, Bars and Canteens in the United Kingdom: Industrial Report
- Jewellery and Related Articles in the US: Industrial Report
- Made-up Textile Articles in the US: Industrial Report
- Restaurants, Bars and Canteens in the US: Industrial Report
- Restaurants, Bars and Canteens in China: Industrial Report
- Restaurants, Bars and Canteens in France: Industrial Report