Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2014 -- The retail hygiene industry has already reached "tipping point", with 53% of retail value generated from emerging markets in 2012. Hygiene products are among the most developed fmcg markets in this respect, with retail tissue not expected to reach tipping point until 2017. Whilst emerging markets are seeing strong growth, retail hygiene is a fairly mature industry in developed markets and highly affected by declining birth rates.
Euromonitor International's Retail Hygiene Industry Overview global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the tissue and hygiene market, highlights buzz topics, emerging regions, countries and categories as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the opportunity zones within tissue and hygiene, analyses leading companies and brands, assesses the importance of private label and offers strategic analysis of major factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, economic/lifestyle/environmental influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Hygiene - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Personal Hygiene - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Tissue and Hygiene in Italy
- Tissue and Hygiene in Colombia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Personal Hygiene - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Tissue and Hygiene in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Tissue and Hygiene in Switzerland
- Tissue and Hygiene in Belgium