New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Company Intelligence Report"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2013 -- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (Shell) is a major integrated oil and gas company involved in multiple business sectors, including the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, the refinement and marketing of crude oil products such as fuels, lubricants and bitumen, and the production of petrochemicals. The company is headquartered in the Hague, Netherlands. The company's upstream segment is involved in the extraction and production of crude oil and natural gas worldwide. Shell's upstream business activities can be divided into two main segments: upstream America and upstream international. The upstream America segment manages the company's upstream business activities in north and south America. International operations are primarily located in the Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, the US, Russia, Malaysia, Brunei and the UK. The company's production amounted to around 1,107.3 MMboe in 2011, while reserves amounted to a total of 13,991.7 MMboe.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2012
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Royal Dutch Shell plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Top 15 International Integrated Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2011
- Top 15 International Integrated Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2012
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)