New Energy market report from GlobalData: "RWE Innogy to Sell 25% Stake in Rhyl Flats Wind Farm to GIB for $87m - Deal Analysis from GlobalData"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2013 -- RWE Innogy GmbH (RWE), a renewable energy company, agreed to sell its 24.95% stake in the Rhyl Flats offshore wind farm to UK Green Investment Bank plc (GIB), a funding institution established by the UK government, for a consideration of GBP57.5m ($87.06m). This investment will help RWE to raise additional capital for development for their renewable energy pipeline projects.
- The deal report analyses reason behind the sell of 25% stake in Rhyl Flats Wind farm by RWE Innogy to GIB for $87m.
Reasons to Get This Report
- The deal analysis provides details on rationality behind the sell of stake and explains the key drivers of this deal.
- The report covers the brief overview of the companies involved in the transaction.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- RWE Innogy GmbH - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- RWE Innogy GmbH - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- RWE AG (RWE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- RWE npower renewables - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Enel S.p.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. (GAM) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- SSE plc (SSE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- SSE plc (SSE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile