New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sanitary Protection in Kenya"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2014 -- Sanitary protection continued to suffer from a low uptake in Kenya at the end of the review period, with this not having serious repercussions for many Kenyan girls and women. In 2013, according to Proctor & Gamble, only 5.2 million women aged 10-45-years-old in Kenya used sanitary protection out of a total of 30 million. The company blames this on a lack of education about sanitary protection and a lack of awareness of affordable products, although widespread poverty inevitably contributes to...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Japan
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Germany
- Sanitary Protection in Argentina
- Sanitary Protection in Brazil
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Dominican Republic
- Sanitary Protection in Chile
- Sanitary Protection in Morocco