Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2012 -- The permanent ban on smokeless tobacco products came into effect in June 1991. This means that it is illegal to commercially import or manufacture smokeless tobacco into Australia. Nonetheless, consumers are able to privately import smokeless tobacco into Australia if the import quantity does not exceed 1.5 kilograms.
Euromonitor International's Smokeless Tobacco in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chewing Tobacco, Snuff.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smokeless Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smokeless Tobacco in the US
- Smokeless Tobacco in Canada
- Smokeless Tobacco in Norway
- Smokeless Tobacco in Denmark
- Smokeless Tobacco in India
- Smokeless Tobacco in Nigeria
- Smokeless Tobacco in Tunisia
- Smokeless Tobacco in Germany
- Smokeless Tobacco in Slovenia
- Smokeless Tobacco in South Africa