Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2012 -- The goal of this report is to look at recent new products to see what can be learned to guide future new product activity. In developed markets, health is one common theme for many soft drinks new products. Other areas of innovation are in creating products that combine the characteristics of two categories, and using packaging to create a product with unique benefits. There is a different set of opportunities for new products in developing markets than in developed markets.
Euromonitor International's Soft Drink New Product Innovations in 2011 global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Soft Drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The analysis can focus on value and volume for both off trade and on trade.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future Flavor Trends in Soft Drinks: New opportunities for natural, healthy, and exotic flavors
- Growth Opportunities in Soft Drinks
- Innovations in Soft Drinks: Opportunities in detox, anti-energy and appetite suppressing drinks
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, November 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Soft Drinks Market in Eastern Europe - Product Launch Quarterly
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, December 2011
- Soft Drinks Market in Indonesia - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia