New Beverages market report from MarketLine: "Soft Drinks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2013 -- The BRIC Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC soft drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC soft drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market retailers' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the soft drinks industry and had a total market value of $115,253.2 million in 2011. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the soft drinks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $54,358.6 million in 2011. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $44,349.8, $12,357.3, and $4,187.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $91,282.8 million in 2016, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $60,030.2, $14,711.8 and $7,515.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC soft drinks market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the BRIC soft drinks market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC soft drinks market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Soft Drinks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Soft Drinks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Soft Drinks - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Soft Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Carbonated Soft Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Soft Drinks - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Soft Drinks in Turkey: Industry Report