Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2012 -- Sports nutrition sales are dominated by protein powder. The increase in sales can be attributed to more education and self-awareness. More young people are practicing sports such as rugby as a hobby or part-time job, which has affected the level of growth. It is no longer for a particular group of professionals only.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Growth Opportunities in Sports Nutrition
- Exercise and Sports Nutrition: Consumer Trends and Product Opportunities
- Sports Nutrition in Germany
- Sports Nutrition in Croatia
- Sports Nutrition in Estonia
- Sports Nutrition in Norway
- Sports Nutrition in the US
- Sports Nutrition in Morocco
- Sports Nutrition in the Czech Republic
- Sports Nutrition in Finland