Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- SPR Therapeutics, LLC. (SPR Therapeutics) is a medical device manufacturer. The company develops and commercializes neuro stimulation based therapies and medical devices. It offers peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) products for the treatment of post-stroke shoulder pain. SPR Therapeutics provides Smartpatch PNS System, a short-term minimally invasive system to stimulate electrically a peripheral nerve to relieve pain. The company's SPR Therapeutics also develops for trailing the therapy in its first stage; and MICROPULSE long-term implant systems in its second stage. SPR Therapeutics is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the SPR Therapeutics portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.<\li> - Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.<\li> - Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.<\li> -
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (ANIK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BioMimetic Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMUC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Rosetta Genomics, Ltd. (ROSG) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (AMBS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update