New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2013 -- The key consumers of products in the sun care category are Belarusian tourists travelling to hot countries. In 2012 outbound tourism saw growth compared with 2011, with the most popular being trips to countries that offer lots of sunshine. In 2012 the Belarusian economy improved slightly compared with the difficult year seen in 2011, reflected in rising salaries and wages. Countries that are popular holiday destinations among Belarusians, such as Egypt and Turkey, also saw greater stability in...
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Aftersun, Self-Tanning, Sun Protection.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sun Care in Sweden
- Sun Care in China
- Sun Care in the Czech Republic
- Sun Care in Norway
- Sun Care in Denmark
- Sun Care in Thailand
- Sun Care in Slovakia
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017