New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- After witnessing consecutive market contractions during the recession, 2012 was the year in which luxury beauty and personal care experienced positive growth. Sales of luxury beauty and personal care increased by 1% at constant prices, as an effect of less pressure on consumers' incomes and the changing lifestyles. Indeed, in 2012 the market amounted value sales of RON49 million.
Euromonitor International's Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Super Premium Baby and Child-Specific Products, Super Premium Bath and Shower, Super Premium Colour Cosmetics, Super Premium Deodorants, Super Premium Fragrances, Super Premium Haircare, Super Premium Hand Care, Super Premium Sets/Kits, Super Premium Skin Care, Super Premium Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Germany
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Mexico
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Sweden
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Australia
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Ukraine
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Canada
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in China
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Japan
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in the US
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Argentina