New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tobacco Packaging in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2012 -- Tobacco packaging in Brazil declined by 1% in unit volume terms in 2011. Brazil has amongst the world's strictest anti-tobacco legislation, with policies which control advertising, high taxes on tobacco products and highly visible anti-tobacco campaigns. In 2012 taxes such as IPI and PIS/CONFINS on cigarettes will continue to increase. It is expected that tobacco unit prices will increase by 21%. The federal government will continue to increase these taxes, achieving to 2015 tax growth of 55%.
Euromonitor International's Tobacco Packaging in Brazil report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco Packaging in Canada
- Tobacco Packaging in the Philippines
- Tobacco Packaging in India
- Tobacco Packaging in Colombia
- Tobacco Packaging in Japan
- Tobacco Packaging in Mexico
- Tobacco Packaging in Indonesia
- Tobacco Packaging in the Netherlands
- Tobacco Packaging in Turkey
- Tobacco Packaging in the United Kingdom