Fast Market Research recommends "Toys and Games in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2013 -- Overall toys and games saw a strong growth in constant value terms during the review period. However, this growth was concentrated in the first half of the review period. In 2009, South Africa experienced an economic downturn with recovery being slower than expected. Consequently, many consumers cut back on their spending where possible, which hit toys and games hard.
Euromonitor International's Toys and Games in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys & Games in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in South Africa
- Toys & Games in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Video Games in South Africa
- Games Software in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys and Games in South Korea
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Toys & Games in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide