Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Toys and Games in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2013 -- Sales of toys and games in 2011 registered double-digit growth despite a low birth rate. One of the reasons for this is the so-called large "Angel Industry", a generic term used to refer to all child-related products. In addition, a phenomenon referred to as "Six Pocket" where one child per every six adults per family - usually two parents and four grandparents - benefits from the adults willing to spend money. Such parents/grandparents tend to spend more and buy higher quality products for...
Euromonitor International's Toys and Games in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys & Games in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in South Africa
- Traditional Toys and Games in South Korea
- Toys & Games in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)