New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Transmission Towers for Electric Power, 2014 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share to 2020"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/17/2014 -- Transmission Towers for Electric Power, 2014 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share to 2020
GlobalData's "Transmission Towers for Electric Power, 2014 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share to 2020" gives detailed information on the transmission market, focusing on the US, China, India, Indonesia, Norway, South Africa, Australia and Brazil. The report covers all the eight countries for the transmission towers market. Drivers, restraints, revenue forecast, segmentation of the market by volume; average prices, and market share analysis are covered at the country and global level.
- The report provides detailed analysis of the transmission towers market in different countries. It's scope includes the global market and the US, China, India, Indonesia, Norway, South Africa, Australia and Brazil.
- Historical (2006-2013) and forecasted data (2014-2020) on the market revenues.
- Segmentation of the market by volume for transmission towers.
- Average prices for transmission towers for all countries.
- Transmission towers market drivers and restraints for these countries.
- Market share analysis of the key players for all the countries.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data for transmission towers market revenues.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments related to the transmission towers industry.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the transmission towers market.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Power Transformers Market for Power Industry, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Flue-Gas Desulfurization Systems Market Analysis to 2020, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Pricing Analysis
- Gas Turbines for Thermal Power, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Segmentation and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- High-Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Converter Stations - Global Market Size, Average Pricing and Equipment Market Share to 2020
- Wind Operations & Maintenance Market, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Share by Component, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Expansion of T&D Base to Meet Renewable Energy Targets and Replacement of Aging Infrastructure Will Present Growth Opportunities
- Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Boiler, Turbine, Generator (BTG) Equipment for Thermal Power - Market size, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Switchgear Market for Power Industry, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Wind Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)