New Transportation research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2014 -- Transportation Management Market [Transportation Management System, Fleet Management Solutions, Freight Audit & Payment, Route Planning & Optimization, Managed Services, Business Services] - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
Transportation management is a key element in the logistics chain, which joins the separate activities; therefore, a good communication between each component of the chain is important to bring the maximum benefits. Transportation is required in the whole production procedures, from manufacturing to delivery to the final consumers. This report highlights the transportation management solutions and services in detail about how these are helpful in managing different transportation activities that are associated with the logistics and supply chain.
Consolidation is the trend seen in this market where smaller shippers are acquired by the giants of the industry. There are vendors in this market which offers complete end-to-end solutions for the carriers and the shippers and at the same time there are a few who provide specialized solutions for the Logistics Service Providers (LSPs).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The transportation management market comprises the verticals including roadways, railways, airways, and seaways. In 2014, roadways accounts for the highest market share. However, in 2019, the revenue from roadways is expected to be comparable to that from railways.
The Year-over-Year (Y-o-Y) growth rates of roadways will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period. A few high-growth markets are railways, seaways, and airways.
The key playing fields are Transportation Management system (TMS), freight audit and payment solutions, route planning, and scheduling, and route optimization solutions in the transportation management market. TMS solutions help in streamlining the transportation activities that are needed in handling inbound and outbound operations for both shippers, and carriers.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are not expected to seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia Pacific (APAC) regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the market into solutions, products, and applications covering this market comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CTSI-GLOBAL, DESCARTES SYSTEMS GROUP, INC., IBM STERLING TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, INET-LOGISTICS, JDA SOFTWARE GROUP, INC., LEAN LOGISTICS, LOGILITY, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, ORACLE CORPORATION, QAD, INC.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Traffic Management Market - Global Advancements, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Pipeline Safety Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Railways Market [Passenger Information Systems, Freight Information Systems, Rail Traffic Management, Operations Management, Security Monitoring, Communications, Ticketing, Rail Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Oil and Gas Security Market [by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Wi-Fi Market [Indoor Wi-Fi; Outdoor Wi-Fi; Transportation Wi-Fi]: Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Billing Market [By Solution (Billing of Cloud Services, Billing Services on Cloud), By Delivery (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), By Users (SMB, Enterprises)]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)