New Food research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/16/2013 -- Non-communicable diseases such as diabetes and cancer are the leading cause of mortality globally. The onset of many such diseases is heightened by lifestyle factors such as lack of exercise, poor diet, and stress. The healthcare cost of caring for patients with lifestyle diseases is soaring, which is in turn generating demand for products targeted at improving health and preventing disease.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to "on-trend" examples.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for disease management products can be met.
- Contains examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, packaging, and retail spaces.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Non-communicable diseases such as cancer and diabetes are the leading cause of mortality worldwide, accounting for 63% of all deaths globally. Diabetes is the fastest growing chronic disease and is attributable to rising obesity rates.
Globally over 60% of consumers pay a high level of attention to their health in general. Body weight and shape, mental health, and nutrition are of particular concern, all of which can cause non-communicable diseases if not properly managed.
Key words: health, wellness, healthy, functional, nutrigenomics, diet, nutrition, natural, personalization, value-added, innovation, diabetes, cardiovascular health, digestive health, cholesterol, non-communicable disease, anti-bacterial
Reasons to Get this Report
- To what extent do global consumers seek disease management products and ingredients across the major fast-moving consumer goods sectors and why?
- What is the Disease Management sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- How are brands capitalizing on the disease management sub-trend to entice consumers into paying a premium for products and ingredients?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011
- Lifecycle Management Strategies: Reformulations - Success hinges on delivering significant improvement in disease outcome
- Kawasaki Disease Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Celiac Disease - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2019
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Lyme Disease - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Advanced Wound Management - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Periodontal Disease Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Fabry's Disease Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018