Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q4 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2013 -- Our baseline scenario sees relatively solid growth over the coming quarters, with real GDP forecast to expand 3.2% and 3.8% in 2013 and 2014 respectively.
The outlook for Dubai has become slightly more promising relative to that for Abu Dhabi, with the former benefitting from increased activity in the trade and tourism sectors, in addition to our expectation that the all-important real estate industry is now on the road to recovery. Credit growth to the private sector will remain anaemic through 2013 as commercial banks continue to increase provisioning against potential loan losses ahead of the 2014 'funding cliff'.
Major Forecast Changes
On the back of a stronger-than-expected recovery in Dubai's residential property sector, we have revised up our 2013 and 2014 average inflation forecasts, and now project the headline print coming in at 2.0% and 4.0% this year and next respectively.
Key Risks To Outlook
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Any attack by Islamist militants would result in a fundamental reappraisal of both the UAE, and the wider region's, risk profile.
A further uptick in tensions between the West and Iran could result in a deterioration in the UAE's sovereign risk profile given the close proximity and deep trade ties between the two countries.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United Kingdom Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United Arabs Emirates Wound Care Management Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Orthopedic Devices Market Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Ophthalmic Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Patient Monitoring Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- Bricks and Blocks in the UAE to 2016: Market Databook