Fast Market Research recommends "Veridex, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- Veridex, LLC (Veridex) is a medical device company, based in the US. The company provides disease specific test reagents for the in-vitro diagnostic markets. It offers rare cell technology and custom services. Veridex's products include Circulating Tumor Cell Kit, CTC Control Kit, CellSave Preservative Tube, AutoPrep System and CellTracks Analyzer II. The CellSearch Circulating Tumor Cell Test, is a simple blood test that traces and assesses tumor cells to determine the prognosis of patients with metastatic breast cancer. The company CTC tests are used by oncologists for reading of tumor information. It distributes, sells and markets its products through the trademark CellSearch, CellTracks, CellTracks Analyzer II, Magnest and AutoPrep. The company's products are approved by FDA. Veridex is headquartered in Raritan, New Jersey, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Veridex, LLC portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Innovia LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Proplex Technologies, Llc - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MAQUET Cardiovascular, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Jemo Spine, LLC. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Advanced Bionics, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- AnalizaDx, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Keraderm LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Burke Pharmaceuticals, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis