Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- Watches in South Korea is expected to grow by 7% in current value terms in 2012. Regardless of mobile phone penetration, which potentially renders watches' function for telling the time replaceable, imports of international brand watches and consumers' changing perception about watches as fashionable items, increased category growth.
Euromonitor International's Watchesin South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mechanical, Quartz.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Watches market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in South America
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Watches and Clocks in South Korea: Industy Report
- Jewelry & Watches in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods Retailing in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide