Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/03/2012 -- Favorable winds: The push for renewable energy will fuel demand for wind power
While the recession held back wind turbine manufacturers, the trend toward greener and renewable energy will boost industry demand. In the coming years, wind turbines will experience more favorable demand conditions as electricity prices continue to go up and interest in sustainable energy picks up. Nevertheless, manufacturers will still face several obstacles, including high transportation costs, which will weigh heavily on industry profitability.
Firms in the Wind Turbine Manufacturing industry are primarily engaged in researching, developing and manufacturing wind turbines for residential, industrial and commercial use.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wind Generators - Global Market Size, Regional Analysis, Market Shares and Competitive Benchmarking to 2020
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Top 10 Wind Turbine Manufacturing Companies - Growth Strategies, Competitive Benchmarking, SWOT, Comparative, and Financial Analysis
- Vestas Wind Systems AS (VWS) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. (GAM) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Suzlon Energy Limited (SUZLON) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. (GAM) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile