New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/03/2012 -- Total wine volume in South Korea increased by almost 17% in 2011. This was due to continuous strong demand for domestic non-grape wine products such as takju, as well as imported wines, especially more expensive and premium products such as sparkling wines. Total volume growth slowed down in 2011, however, as takju total volume sales slowed due to the product's larger consumer base.
Euromonitor International's Wine in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Africa, to 2016
- Food, Beverages, and Tobacco: South Africa Industry Guide
- Drinks: South Korea Industry Guide
- Drinks: South Africa Industry Guide
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Korea, to 2016
- Still Wine in South Africa to 2015: Databook
- Still Wine in G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Still Wine in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Wine in G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Wine in South Africa to 2015: Databook