Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/25/2012 -- Wine consumption continued to increase in the Czech Republic to reach 196 million litres in 2011. The wine harvest, however, was one of the worst in history for Czech wineries and grape growers. The harvest of 2010 was down one third compared to the harvest of 2009, which created a gap in the supply of Czech wines for the season. This shortfall had to be offset by using the surplus of previous years and foreign products.
Euromonitor International's Wine in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food, Beverages, and Tobacco: Czech Republic Industry Guide
- Drinks: Czech Republic Industry Guide
- The Future of the Wine Market in the Czech Republic, to 2016
- Wine in the Czech Republic
- Still Wine in Czech Republic to 2015: Databook
- Wine in Czech Republic to 2015: Databook
- Still Wine in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Still Wine in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Still Wine in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Still Wine in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide