New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Wrapping & Paper Packaging: Global Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2012 -- Wrapping & Paper Packaging: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Wrapping & Paper Packaging industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global wrapping & paper packaging market grew by 7.1% in 2011 to reach a value of $206.6 billion.
In 2016, the global wrapping & paper packaging market is forecast to have a value of $325.9 billion, an increase of 57.7% since 2011.
The global wrapping & paper packaging market grew by 4.2% in 2011 to reach a volume of 203.2 million tonnes.
In 2016, the global wrapping & paper packaging market is forecast to have a volume of 261.5 million tonnes, an increase of 28.7% since 2011.
Food and beverage packaging is the largest segment of the global wrapping & paper packaging market, accounting for 73.7% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 50% of the global wrapping & paper packaging market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The consumption of paper or paperboards includes the following: vegetable parchment, greaseproof and glassine paper. Papers are made from pure chemical wood pulp or from a mixture of chemical wood pulp and cotton fiber pulp, then treated (e.g. highly hydrated or hard beaten) to render the resulting paper resistant to oil, grease and water. The market is segmented by packaging end use:
The food and beverage packaging segment includes paper or paperboards used primarily for packaging frozen, moist or greasy materials such as butter, margarine, meat or fish, or used as facing material on corrugated or solid paper or paperboard boxes and containers.
The pharmaceuticals packaging segment includes packaging used in the pharmaceutical market, including both over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceuticals.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Paper and Packaging Global Industry Guide
- Country Analysis Report: Denmark, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Containers & Packaging: Global Industry Guide
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Brazil: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Thailand: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Chile: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)