Fast Market Research recommends "QuantuMDx Group Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2013 -- QuantuMDx Group Limited (QuantuMDx) is a medical device company. The company develops hand-held and portable low cost diagnostic, genomic sequencing and proteomic platforms capable of supporting the delivery of personalized medicine across both developed and developing nations. Its products include q-poc, q-seq and invenio devices. QuantuMDx devices are built using a range of complex technologies, such as nanowires, microfluidic technologies and also patent protected molecular biology technology. The company operates in the UK and the US. It has formed a joint venture with The Cape Biotech Trust to develop Q-POC which can do accurate disease testing with a primary focus on malaria, HIV and TB. QuantuMDx is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the QuantuMDx Group Limited portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- QuantuMDx Group Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Corin Group PLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Roche Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- ELITech Group - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Enigma Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Micronics, Inc. (of Sony Group) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Systagenix Wound Management Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Hai Kang Life Corporation Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Adept Medical Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update