New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2013 -- In 2012, growth in retailing was positive, though at a slower rate than the previous year. This slower growth is the result of rising unit prices and a less stable economy. It may also be the direct result of government interventions and regulations in the form of the removal and reduction of taxation in consumers' favour. For example, taxes on imported food were reduced and the 15% tax on some electronic goods was removed.
Euromonitor International's Retailing in Israel report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Communications Equipment Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Appliances Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Consumer Electronics Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Consumer Electronics Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Printed Media Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Furniture Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Toys and Games Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016