Fast Market Research recommends "Road Freight in Spain" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2013 -- Road Freight in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain road freight market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The road freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by road. Units of volumes are measured in freight tonne kilometers (FTK). Road freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted in the country of origin. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The Spanish road freight sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $49.3 billion in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.5% between 2008 and 2012.
- Sector consumption volumes are forecast to decline with a CARC of -5.8% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 191.6 billion FTK in 2012.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $54.3 billion by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the road freight market in Spain
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the road freight market in Spain
Leading company profiles reveal details of key road freight market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain road freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Spain road freight market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Spain road freight market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain road freight market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Road Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Road & Rail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Trucking: Global Industry Guide
- Road & Rail: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Road & Rail - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Road & Rail - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Road Freight in China
- Road Freight in Japan
- Road Freight in Europe
- Road Freight in France