Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2012 -- The recession years turned out to be a blessing in disguise for RTDs, which saw recovering sales on the back of price sensitivity, at-home consumption and a renewed focus on convenience. A resurgent demand led to investment in research and development, while shifting the focus to a more socially responsible and sustainable path for growth. The timing is right, if RTDs continue to capitalise on high margins and a lack of overtly restrictive production regulations, further growth is on the cards.
Euromonitor International's RTDs and High Strength Premixes: A Growing and Increasingly Sophisticated Category global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Alcoholic Drinks market in both the off-trade and the on-trade, it highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands by total volume, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Belgium
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Sweden
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Azerbaijan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Egypt
- RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Poland
- Rtds/High-strength Premixes in Ukraine
- Rtds/High-strength Premixes in the Philippines
- Rtds/High-strength Premixes in Mexico
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Norway