Fast Market Research recommends "Small Cooking Appliances in Singapore" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2013 -- Despite the slowdown in the economy, small cooking appliances still posted healthy volume growth of 3% to reach 655,000 units in 2012. This can be attributed to the fact that small cooking appliances such as rice cookers and mini ovens are considered necessities in the kitchen, due to the convenience they offer. Consumers are willing to purchase such products, as there are attractive marketing promotions offered by retailers and brand manufacturers.
Euromonitor International's Small Cooking Appliances in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Breadmakers, Coffee Machines, Electric Grills, Electric Steamers, Freestanding Hobs, Fryers, Mini Ovens, Other Small Cooking Appliances, Rice Cookers, Rotisseries and Roasters, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Toasters, Waffle Makers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Small Cooking Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Denmark
- Consumer Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Appliances in Singapore
- Consumer Appliances in Austria
- Consumer Appliances in Brazil
- Consumer Appliances in the US
- Consumer Appliances in France
- Consumer Appliances in Sweden
- Consumer Appliances in Poland
- Small Cooking Appliances in the United Kingdom