Recently published research from ERC, "Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2014 -- "Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland" is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Switzerland Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The market for fine cut tobacco (FCT) had been growing rapidly in recent years and particularly since 2005, although its proportion of cigarette consumption (ie FCT equivalents and cigarettes) is still marginal at around 6.1% of the total.
Despite the increase in smoking tobacco usage, its proportion of the total tobacco market remains small at 5.8%.
By 2003, pipe tobacco's share of overall smoking tobacco use had fallen to just over 64% and currently stands at just under 19%.
- "Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Switzerland.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Switzerland.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Switzerland.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Switzerland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Switzerland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in the US
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands
- Smoking Tobacco in Spain
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in Poland
- Smoking Tobacco in Denmark
- Smoking Tobacco in Czech Republic