New Food market report from Mintel: "Snack Food in Portugal - a Snapshot (2013)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- Snack Food in Portugal by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers packaged snacks comprising crisps, snack nuts and other snacks. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Snack Food in Portugal is given in tonne and EUR with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Portugal. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Snack Food in Colombia - a Snapshot (2013)
- Snack Food in Chile - a Snapshot (2013)
- Snack Food in Sweden - a Snapshot (2013)
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: New Consumer Technology Solutions, Impact, Opportunities and Budgets
- Snack Food in the US - a Snapshot (2012)
- Snack Food in Italy - a Snapshot (2012)
- Snack Food in France - a Snapshot (2012)
- Snack Food in Indonesia - a Snapshot (2012)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)