Fast Market Research recommends "Spine Surgery Devices Market Forecasts to 2017 - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2012 -- "Spine Surgery Devices Market Forecasts to 2017 - (Fusion, Non-fusion, Artificial discs, Nucleus replacement, Spinal decompression, Vertebral Compression Fractures treatment, Kyphoplasty, Spine stimulators, and Spine biologics) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis"
Spine surgery devices market is considered as a very important and lucrative sub segment of orthopedic industry. The global spine surgery devices market is estimated at $11,554 million in 2012 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% to reach $14,833 million by 2017.
The spine surgery devices market is broadly segmented into five classes, such as fusion, non-fusion, spinal decompression, vertebral compression fracture treatment products and spine biologics. Fusion category can be divided into spine fusion and fixation and spinal bone stimulators. Non-fusion segment consists of motion preservation technologies such as dynamic stabilization, artificial discs, annual repair, and nucleus replacement. Spinal decompression segment consists of niche markets such as corpectomy, disectomy, foraminotomy/forminectomy and laminotomy/laminectomy. Vertebral compression factures treatment category includes market for vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty kits. Allogarfts, bone morphonenetic proteins, demineralised bone matrix, bone substitutes and machined bones, together contribute to overall category of spine biologics.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Increasing aging population, technological advancements, rising industry players and increasing demand for MIS procedures are the major drivers which are slated to propel this market. However, the pricing pressures, economic slowdown and unstable reimbursement policies will restrict the growth of this market to a certain extent.
In 2012, North America is estimated to contribute to the largest market share of the global spine surgery devices, followed by Europe. However, the Asian countries represent the fastest growing markets due to large population, growing physicians and patient awareness about the new technologies, improving reimbursement coverage, booming medical tourism and increased purchasing power of hospitals. Moreover, economic slowdown, pricing pressures and cumbersome regulatory procedures in mature countries will compel the companies to focus on the Asian markets.
Scope of the Report
This research report categorizes the market for spine surgery devices into the following segments:
Global spine surgery market, by technology
Fusion and fixation
Spine bone stimulators
Vertebral compression fracture treatment products
Global spine surgery market, by products
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cataract Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Refractive Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Spinal Fusion - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Ophthalmology Drugs And Devices (Diagnostic & Surgical) Market - Current Trends, Global Forecasts & Pipeline Analysis to 2017
- Spinal Surgery Devices Market to 2017 - Motion Preserving Spinal Non-Fusion Procedures to Drive Long Term Growth
- Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market
- Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market to 2017 - Technological Advances and Shift Towards Minimally Invasive Procedures Driving Market Growth
- Spinal Non-Fusion Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Interventional Cardiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Cardiovascular Devices - Emerging Countries (China, India, Brazil) Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)