Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Spirits in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- The spirits category was hit by a methyl alcohol poisoning scandal during autumn and winter 2012. Methyl-tainted alcohol penetrated the distribution network of small independent retailers, marketplaces and convenience stores, mostly in the Moravian-Silesian region, claiming around 40 lives. The hunt for methyl-tainted alcohol resulted in a countrywide prohibition of sales of alcoholic drinks over 20% abv and caused a significant drop in total consumption of spirits.
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Spirits Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Spirits in Dominican Republic
- Spirits Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Beer in the Czech Republic
- Wine in the Czech Republic
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Bulgaria to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)