New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Sports Nutrition in Egypt"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2013 -- Sales continued to be limited by a number of cultural factors in Egypt at the end of the review period. Most men are focused on losing weight rather than building muscle, due to widespread overweight and obesity in the country. In addition, those taking part in exercise are more likely to opt for aerobic team games such as football, with these consumers being unlikely to buy sports nutrition.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports Nutrition in Russia
- Sports Nutrition in Germany
- Sports Nutrition in Indonesia
- Sports Nutrition in Georgia
- Sports Nutrition in Japan
- Sports Nutrition in the Netherlands
- Sports Nutrition in Australia
- Sports Nutrition in Finland
- Sports Nutrition in Italy
- Sports Nutrition in Estonia