Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Store Cards in the Netherlands", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2013 -- Store cards continued to decline in both the number of cards in circulation and turnover in 2012. A less favourable alternative to traditional bank loans for durable goods or credit card payments, store cards significantly lost in popularity amongst Dutch consumers over the review period. As a result, the number of store cards in circulation dropped from over 3 million in 2007 to less than 1 million in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in Netherlands report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Store Cards in Thailand
- Store Cards in Germany
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Philippines
- Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina
- Store Cards in Russia
- Financial Cards and Payments in Mexico
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Netherlands
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom