New Food market report from Datamonitor: "Successes and Failures Case Study: Olivari Mediterranean Olive Oil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/04/2012 -- Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study looks at how the Olivari Olive Oil brand has successfully differentiated its proposition in a somewhat crowded olive oil category through a first-of-its-kind packaging innovation.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the CPG industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Around 80% of new product innovation fails - highlighting the challenge that industry players face in innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the CPG industry. Each case contains background information, describes how developments unfolded, and is contextualized by Datamonitor's own research and analysis.
This case looks at the example of the olive oil brand, Olivari. With a first-of-its-kind, patented pop-up pourer Olivari was able to seamlessly align its product packaging benefits with the end user's convenience and quality needs. In doing so, Olivari has achieved stand-out appeal.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Why is the Olivari Olive Oil brand considered an interesting case of success?
- How does Datamonitor judge the success of Olivari Olive Oil?
- What consumer insight has underpinned this?
- What can I learn from the success of Olivari Olive Oil?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Successes and Failures Case Study: Andorinha Olive Oil
- Successes and Failures Case Study: Arla Squeeze Yogurt
- Successes and Failures Case Study: Birds Eye Arctic Roll
- Successes and Failures Case Study: New Covent Garden Soup Co
- Successes and Failures Case Study: Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
- Successes and Failures Case Study: Rom Chocolate Bar
- Successes and Failures Case Study: Jack's Gourmet Jamaican Style Jerk Sausages
- Successes and Failures Case Study: Eat Balanced Pizzas
- Palm Oil Case Study: How Consumer Activism Led The Push For Sustainable Sourcing
- Omega 3 & 6 Market by Source, Applications, Geography Trends & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)